Latest NCHM update!
NCHM Admit cards are out now! The Hotel Management exam will take place on 29th August, 2020.
Below are the rules and regulations given by the NTA and Ministry of Education:
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR CANDIDATES
1. As a precaution for COVID-19, the candidate must reach the centre as indicated against Reporting/Entry time at centre.
2. No candidate shall be permitted to enter after the Gate Closing Time.
3. No candidate shall be permitted to leave the Examination Room/ Hall before the end of the examination.
4. On completion of the examination, please wait for instructions from Invigilator and do not get up from your seat until advised. The candidates will be permitted to move out one at a time only.
5. All candidates are required to download and carefully read the Instructions and Advisory for COVID-19 given with the Admit Card and strictly adhere to them.
6. This Admit Card and related details are in four pages - Page 1 contains the Centre details and Self Declaration (Undertaking) form regarding COVID-19, page 2 has “Important instruction for candidates” and page 3 and 4 have “Advisory for candidates regarding COVID-
19”. The candidate has to download all the four pages.
7. The Admit Card is provisional, subject to satisfying the eligibility conditions as given in the Information Bulletin.
8. Candidates are suggested to visit the examination venue, a day in advance to see the arrangements at the centre so that they do not face any problem on the day of examination.
9. If religion/customs require you to wear specific attire, please visit the centre early for thorough checking.
10. No Candidate would be allowed to enter the Examination Centre, without Admit Card, Valid ID Proof and proper frisking. Frisking through Handheld Metal Detector (HHMD) will be carried out without touching the body.
11. Candidates are advised to carry only the following items with them into the examination venue:
a) Admit Card along with Self Declaration (Undertaking) downloaded from the NTA website (a clear printout on A4 size paper) duly filled in.
b) A simple transparent Ball Point Pen
c) Additional photograph, to be pasted on the attendance sheet
d) Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml)
e) Personal transparent water bottle
12. Before reaching the Centre, the candidates must enter the required details in the Self Declaration (Undertaking) in legible handwriting, put their signature and paste the Photograph at the appropriate place. They should ensure that their left-hand Thumb Impression is clear and not smudged.
13. Candidate must carry “Any one of the original and valid Photo Identification Proof issued by the government” – PAN card/Driving License/Voter ID/12th Class Board Admit or Registration card/ Passport/ Aadhaar Card (With photograph)/ E-Aadhaar/ Ration Card./ Aadhaar Enrolment No. with Photo. All other ID/Photocopies of IDs even if attested/scanned photo of IDs in the mobile phone will NOT be considered as valid ID Proof.
14. The candidate must bring PwD certificate issued by the Competent Authority, if claiming relaxation under PwD
15. Candidates are NOT allowed to carry any personal belongings including electronic devices, mobile phone and other banned/ prohibited items listed in the Information Bulletin to the Examination Centre. Examination Officials will not be responsible for the safety of personal belongings and there will be no such facility.
16. Shoes/footwear with thick soles and garments with large buttons are NOT permitted.
17. 5 Blank paper sheets for rough work will be provided in the examination Hall/Room. Candidates must write their name and Roll Number at the top of the sheet and must drop in the designated drop box without fail, before leaving the Examination Hall/Room. Failure to do so may result in non-evaluation of your answers.
18. Duly filled Admit Card at the end of the examination must be dropped in the designated dropbox. Failure to do so may result in non-evaluation of your answers.
19. No Candidate should adopt any unfair means or indulge in any unfair examination practices as the examination centres are under surveillance of CCTV and equipped with Jammers.
Candidates are advised to check updates on NTA's website regularly. They should also check their mailbox on the registered E-mail address and SMS in their registered Mobile No. for latest updates and information.